Ever wanted to create your own Adsense-like ads to your site that would serve your affiliate links and change on every page load? I know I did. After years of wishing and not finding what I needed, I decided to actually build this product myself. And I did!
After implementing this on my own site, my affiliate revenue tripled and, because I like affiliate programs with at least one year cookie, I expect it to grow even more in the coming months.
I am not going to write a long sales page but here are my product features:
- the program takes twelve affiliate links of your choice and serves two random links on every page load;
- links have no special styling except a small arrow before them and will look exactly like other links on your site;
- it is possible to add a custom background of any color to draw attention to your links and/or separate them from your site’s content;
- if you ever need to change these affiliate links with other links, you can do that in just a couple of minutes and all your pages will update automatically;
- this works on any website, including static websites, SBI! websites, WordPress sites (although this is a raw code and not a plugin) or any other websites as long as you can upload files to your server and edit the code;
- no special skills other than ability to follow simple instructions are needed;
- you can use this ad script with Adsense or any other code; when I say it’s Adsense-like, I mean these are text links that change on every page load. These links do NOT look exactly like Adsense and using them will not cause you any problems with Adsense program;
- if the code looks to confusing to you or if you don’t like what you get for any reason, you have a 7 day money back guarantee — no questions asked.
Here is the demo without background (right under the title).
You can reload the page to see the links change. Links in the demo are red because they inherited to style of my site. On your site they will look like your other links.
And here is custom background option: