Password not working

Home Forums Help with Moving from Site Build It! Password not working

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Elena 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Elena
    Keymaster

Hi, Elena.

My password isn’t working for the “How to Move a Website from SBI! to WordPress” tutorial. It worked yesterday, but not today. Please help!

Gloria

Elena
    Keymaster

Hello Gloria,

I just opened another browser and tried to access the tutorial, and everything worked just fine. The password wasn’t changed. It’s still same password.

Please try again. Make sure there is no typo or caps lock issue. Also keep in mind your password for these forums is different from the password for the tutorial.

Please let me know if you are still having issues.

Elena
    Keymaster

Hi, Elena.
    I checked the email you sent with the username and password. It still doesn’t work. I’ve tried it with Chrome and I.E. The funny thing is it worked yesterday (using the same username and password). I use this link: http://webmasterdiary.org/sbi-site-build-it/how-to-move-website-from-sbi-to-wordpress/

Elena
    Keymaster

Hi again Glora 🙂

It does sound like you are confused between forum username and password and tutorial password.

Tutorial doesn’t have a username and I never send password by email. You received that password when you were redirected to my thank you page after the purchase.

I guess you entered the tutorial password after the purchase. Your browser saved it for a week or so and now it’s time to refresh it but what you are trying to do is to enter your forum password for the tutorial. It will not work.

I just sent an email to your Yahoo address with password reminder and link and it should solve the issue.

Please let me know how it works for you 🙂

Elena
    Keymaster

Yeah.

I cleared my history and cache and refreshed the page. All is well again. Thank you kindly, Elena. By the way, my granddaughter’s name is Elena!

Take care,
    Gloria

Elena
    Keymaster

Oh great to hear and thanks for update Gloria! Yes, “Elena” is a Greek name gone global. I was called so after Helen of Troy.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Password not working’ is closed to new replies.